Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Article processing charge: If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay 400 USD.
All submissions to this section must be based on orginal research a clearly detailed methodology section.
Authors who publish in the AJHE retain the copyrights to their work, while granting the journal exclusive first publication rights. This arrangement ensures that authors maintain control over their intellectual property, while the journal has the privilege of disseminating the research to a wider audience upon publication. The journal/publisher assumes no responsibility for any subsequent uses of the published work. Authors are responsible for monitoring and protecting their copyrighted material.